Smart brands don’t just ride trend shifts. They start them.Ann Handley
Call Us to Discuss
Branding Your Company
We would love to talk about your brand
What is Branding?
Branding is not the same as advertising or marketing. You can’t just brand your company and forget about advertising and marketing either. It is the building block of your marketing. It is what keeps your company at the top of mind for your customers. Branding needs to take time. Never rush your brand. Continue to improve your brand.
- Your company name
- What is it that your company has to offer? What makes you better than your competition?
- Your logo
- Your company stationary/envelopes
- Your emails
- Your tagline
- Your social media accounts
- Swag and merchindise for promotional purposes
- Your signs at your location and signs for advertising
- Your online presence
- Your ad designs and colors you use
- Types of brand architecture
- branded house
Positioning in Your Market
- What type of personality does your company have?
- Companies, like people, are seen a certain way by your customers